Saturday, March 6, 2010

Showcase #50: Our 50th Episode Extravaganza and JimmyPirate Shaves His Head!

Showcase #50: Our 50th Episode Extravaganza and JimmyPirate Shaves His Head!

It's our super duper arch-deluxe 50th episode extravaganza. We talk to friends Tom and Michelle Becker, Giddyup Dave, Rod Call, Mark Mulligan, Brent Burns and Tiki Thom talks about the NEW Meet The Phlockers compilation disc. We bring you the best trop rock out there and JimmyPirate shaves his head for cancer research.


Click To Get Showcase #50

Song / Artist / Album

You Must Love Me / Young Rebel Goombas / Young Rebel Goombas
It Gets Me To The Beach / Latitude / Just Add Water
The Only Thing Missing / Blue Pearl Paradise / Blue Pearl Paradise
Mango Martini / Giddyup Dave
Caribbean Holiday / Dennis McCaughey / Thongs 2
I've Got A Beach in My Back Yard / Brent Burns / I've Got A Beach in My Back Yard
Islands and Bylands / E.C.Davis / One Night Stanzas
What a Ride / Mark Mulligan / South of The Border Again
Beaches Are Empty / Gary Seiler / Living on Dreams
Retired / Brent Burns / I've Got A Beach in My Back Yard
Here in The Conch Republic / Howard Livingston and Mile Marker 24 / I'm Living On an Island

No comments:

Post a Comment