Thursday, January 1, 2009

Episode #40: Happy New Year

The first episode of the new year! Listen to your host JimmyPirate wax poetic, whine about our feed problems, talk to Steve Youngblood, do a Margarita Mafia Concert Report and play some of the best Trop Rock on the Planet.

Enjoy,

Song/Artist/Album
Belly Up To The Horizon / The Coconut Boat Band / Too Much Hands on My Time
Island Dreamin' / The Tsunami Wave Riders / TRW Spring Break Tour 2008
I'm Getting Lucky Tonight / Troy Allan / Just South of Corpus
Hula Girl (Dancin' on My Dash) / The Bonedaddys / Waterslide
Picture Perfect Sunset / Steve Youngblood
Hollow Man / The Boat Drunks / Thongs 3- Wahine Man
Trailer Park Sexy / Brent Burns / Margarita Smile
If I Had A Hammock / Captain Josh / If I Had A Hammock

Click To Get Episode 40

No comments:

Post a Comment